In Life at Sea, anthropologist Monique Layton draws on her experiences on modern cruise ships to examine the evolution of sailing from the Age of Exploration to the Age of Tourism. Using historical records and the reports of people who once went to sea through necessity, curiosity, or adventure, she shows the common events that have shaped their voyages and the ingenuity, courage, and determinatio...
Hardcover: 342 pages
Publisher: FriesenPress (January 26, 2017)
Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.9 x 9 inches
Amazon Rank: 5064355
Format: PDF Text TXT ebook
reviews: A quick and easy read, and worth it. I think she spends a little more time on cruise ships than necessary, but she has some excellent accounts of historic events at sea....
- Life at Sea: From Caravels to Cruise Ships pdf
- Download Life at Sea: From Caravels to Cruise Ships epub
- Life at Sea: From Caravels to Cruise Ships txt
- 978-1525500923 epub
- Download Monique Layton epub
- Download Monique Layton ebooks
- Download Travel epub books