Maria Russo is a retired Service Manager of Verizon Enterprise Solutions and is now an author of this non-fiction book about her life. Her goals in writing this book are to reach people who suffered from the same psychological challenges as her and the mental health industry. She lived a double life, or more precisely a multiple life. She suffered from Dissociative Identity Disorder (Did) also k...
Paperback: 300 pages
Publisher: iUniverse (November 30, 2015)
Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.8 x 8 inches
Amazon Rank: 5444392
Format: PDF Text djvu book
reviews: As someone with DID, it was very interesting to read about someone else's experience in dealing with it. It was especially interesting to read about what the author's integration experience was like....
- Elements of Denial - A Memoir of Integration: With an introduction by Daniel Skenderian, PhD pdf
- Download Elements of Denial - A Memoir of Integration: With an introduction by Daniel Skenderian, PhD pdf
- Elements of Denial - A Memoir of Integration: With an introduction by Daniel Skenderian, PhD text
- 978-1491777671 epub
- Download Maria Russo epub
- Download Maria Russo books
- Download epub ebooks
Gosel wakeulness Download Bruce lee artist o lie pdf at allnenichilec.wordpress.com Boy maing or lutists Forever and always cactus creek cowboys Nic saint author Star wars join the resistance attack on starkiller base book 3 Hekhalot literature